Killashee House Hotel booked for RTA meeting followed by lunch for TUESDAY 7th DECEMBER.
Your individual invites will go out by text/email.
The suspension on ‘face to face’ activities has been lifted in parallel with dates and conditions set out by Government and with an emphasis on personal responsibility.
Currently there is no restriction on outdoor activities; nor is there restriction on indoor activities for the fully vaccinated. However we will require attendees to produce Covid certs and photo ID and masks will be required for indoor circulating.
- We are liasing closely with Killashee that our venue will be bigger and we will ask them to be responsible for ventilation, sanitiser, etc
- With regard to duration of meeting and meal -about an hour for meeting, about hour and a half for meal so we will start promptly
- There will be no handouts or attendance page
- You will soon receive the agenda which will also spell out safety measures, requirement for covid cert and photo ID, cooperation
IF BILLY ATTENDING HE WILL GIVE ALL THE FINANCIAL NEWS but here’s a synopsis:
- all pensions are now aligned; 1% pay increase 1 Oct 2021 will be paid to retirees 11 Nov 2021.
- There is a fund for benchmarking for Principals pay due in Feb 2022 – unlikely it will extend to the retired. Some abatement for retired who are subbing.
Looking forward to seeing many of you