SLOVENIA May 23rd – 28th (6 days/5 nights)
€819 per person
- Contact The Travel Department 01-6371600 for detals and to book. Booking Ref ‘Kildare RTA’. Deposit €200 secures a place.
- There are a number of single rooms available (5 maybe @ €229 supplement pp)
- Prices inc of taxes and charges
- Deposit non refundable
- Balance due 10 weeks prior to departure.
- This is a quotation ONLY; no services are being held at present; Price subject to availability at boking date.
- Not all services are guaranteed until final confirmation is received from Travel Department.
- Prices and availability are subject to change. E&OE
Return Flights Dublin to Venice Treviso airport
Situated in the heart of Eastern Europe between the Alps and the Mediterranean Sea, Slovenia is a country of astounding natural beauty and cultural wealth. On this 5-night short break, experience the very best of Slovenia, from city to coast and countryside.
From your base in the charming and compact capital of Ljubljana, visit the incredible Postojna Caves in the country’s expansive Karst region.
You will travel to the small stretch of Slovenian coastline on the Mediterranean to visit the picturesque town of Koper, and head up into the breathtaking scenery of the Slovenian Alps to the country’s most famous Lake Bled
and largest Lake Bohinj with cable car ride up Mount Vogel
You’ll also have time to discover Ljubljiana’s green and leafy streets, historic buildings, trendy cafés and markets at your own pace, as well as taking in some of its most popular sites on a half day guided walking tour.
FOR ALL QUERIES AND INFORMATION CONTACT THE TRAVEL DEPARTMENT @ 016371600